Theonics, Inc., stays on the cutting edge of metal machining and fabrication by installing and gaining mastery in the latest developments of computer-aided design (CAD) and computer numerical control (CNC) manufacturing systems.
- 3-, 4-, and 5-axis vertical milling
- 4-axis horizontal milling
- Precision CNC lathe turning
- Swiss precision lathe turning
- Wire EDM machining
- Laser marking
- Non-vacuum heat treating
- Assembly of machined components and subcomponents
For programming of complex part geometries, including 3D curved features.
- Master CAM™
- Catia™ v5
PC DMIS™ PROGRAMMING
- Feature-recognition online programming
- Point-and-click offline programming with imported CAD models
- Direct interfacing capabilities (e.g. Catia™, SolidWorks™, etc.)